Monday 2 June 2014

hey guys..today i am gonna show you some paper roses which are really easy to make and also can play a major part in the decoration of your house!



Like I have said..making a paper rose is really easy!!
This is just one kinda rose I am showing you here..there are loads of other methods as well.But this is very easy and also doesnt consume much of your time and money.
Lemme first show the various types you have to decorate your place with the roses you gonna make.

This is a bunch of paper roses made out of peach coloured paper decorated beautifully around a glass.You can put anything in that glass and that would look amazing jus like that because of  your roses:)


This boquet though looks real..it is not!It is a crepe paper rose boquet..which would look gorgeous anywhere from your study table to your dining table.


This beautiful rose boquet has also been made of crepe paper.Using different shades of paper,we can make it look as if its a collection from different plants! 

I have put this up to show that we can also decorate our rose even with normal glitters..and it would still look amazing:)
 

Well..this was just a trial which I made with a paper from my text book as it was my first time.I actually used it after I wrapped up a gift to decorate it on top:p


I ll upload a video on how to do these cute and alluring roses in my next post!
Like it if you found it worth watching:)

No comments:

Post a Comment