Tuesday 9 December 2014

The Love Victim 2



ii 
$Kiara$
The next day at around the same time:
Hey
Wat?
You found out?
Did I have to find out sumthn?
Hmm…I thot you would find out who I was!
Dats wat u call overconfidence.
I didn’t and I would never!!
This beats me.
au ever gng to talk to me properly?
I mean…not so arrogantly
I doubt.
Fine..screw it!
Ll introduce myslf to u. But this is only cuz u haven’t taken the initiative.
This is my frst tym. So do let me tell how I performed:p
Uh?
Hi. I am Aditya 
The university team cricket captain.
And?
And what? I just introduced myslf..
:p
Is that called an intro?
Hmm…I think that wud be enough.
Did anyone ever tell you that u r an absolute idiot.
Nope.this is sumthn new.I was told that
 I am handsome n cute nd gals wud be lucky
 to have me.but this is the frst on my brain.
ty for ua compliment!
Daft!!!dat wasn’t a compliment u idiot
Hmm
Au ever gng to tell me how do u know me?
Wat?me?
Yeah u!
To be frank..i don’t know you!
And you sent me a request?
k..I didn’t know u till yesterday.
I found out on who u were tday in the clg!
Y did u do dat!
U told u dint know me.
sumone had to start.right!?
Can I hear the truth please?
That is the truth!!
I wud have believed better if 
you said that pigs could fly!
I didn’t lie!
Pigs can fly!!
Is it sumthn spl tday or au always like this?
What do u mean like “this”?
Your level of sarcasm
Nah!its always this way
Wow..ua amazing!!

Huh..such a daft!
This was what I thought when we ended our conversation so abruptly!
**********
$Aditya$
And here she goes…in a truly Kiara style.
An original piece, I must say!one of a kind..or probably one in a million.
 What does she even think of herself!??
Me, the king of egostical people is striking a conversation and here she is, playing it hard for me. Why can’t she ever talk properly?? Which beats me again, why doesn’t she ever date??Does she have a past experience that’s blocking her? 
Ohh crap!!! My head hurts. Of course not with the questions, its cuz I was standing in the middle of the pitch, trying to focus on catching a ball that was coming towards me but in vain. Obviously which guy in his right minds would be able to focus on a mere ball when his mind was going gaga over a chic-a very hot chic!!!


**********

No comments:

Post a Comment