Tuesday 9 December 2014

The Love Victim 5



v
$Aditya$

I was flying would be an understatement if you would want to describe my feelings now. This is the first time any person stood up to me. I couldn’t put those cute little eyes burning with anger off my brain. Her lips were so inviting; ohh godddd… i had to control myself with every ounce of energy  and self control i had to not smash her lips with mine. 
I never really felt so happy with my name as I am feeling today. The way it rolled off her tongue was as if it was just made for her to pronounce it. I wanted to here more of it. I’ll make sure I get to hear her speak my name everyday of my life.With no make up at all, she looked devilishly beautiful; and omg, the look she gave when i called her a princess, it was priceless. That is definitely what i am going to call her from now on!! she was surely a princess, MY PRINCESS.
*******************
$Kiara$

I didn’t know what she wanted, but i could tell that Aish was up to something from that over confident smirk  of hers. She was definitely plotting something. I could be 200% sure of it; that is what you know when you grow up together with a person almost all your life.
When there really was nothing in it, why the hell was she making such a big deal out of a trivial matter as this. 
I wasn’t planning to tell her about Aditya anyways, so she was right about that part. Now I would have to tell her or else she wouldn’t leave me alone. I am obviously not going to admit my feelings of like toward that guy. That is going o be so unlike me, and there is really nothing to talk about it. I am pretty sure they go straight into the dustbin once he gets to know me.
Huff… the class is over!
I am damned. She is waiting for me as expected. Well, lets get over with it then!
 …………………..
And that’s how it ended. It’s the first time I am seeing the guy in person. I told her everything about our stupid chats.
 *********************
$Aishwarya$
“And that’s how it ended. It’s the first time I am seeing the guy in person.”
She told me on our way home in her car as she was driving. I knew she wasn’t lying by the look of her. Kiara doesn’t lie. It’s not her thing,of course.
But she was hiding something. I could sense it. Nevertheless i bid my good bye for the day when we reached my house. And she went her way.
I think i will have to look up to this guy Aditya. I didn’t want my friend to get hurt. I knew he ’s the captain of the cricket team; i have seen him in many college parties. Kiara doesn't party like most of us and so that explains the fact she was completely ignorant of the Hunk.
But I’ll have to know him much sooner than they go any deeper in their casual talks. It was necessary, it is a part of my job!
Oh yeah, and I almost forgot, I would have to tell this hot news about The Hunk to Kiara’s parents asap;after all, it’s my duty as her bodyguard.(A blended bodyguard)
********************

No comments:

Post a Comment