Tuesday 9 December 2014

The Love Victim 1



i
1 friendship request
My facebook page had the red mark blinking.
Aditya Kumar-64 mutual friends
Ohh wow!!
We had so many friends in common. And I don’t remember a face like this. Quite a common name. Might probably be my classmate I wasn’t familiar of. :p
There begins our story where I accepted the request and started my own fairy tale in an extremely ordinary life.
I am not exactly a social networking addict but I am habituated to check all my accounts once in a day. It was more kind of a duty cuz I get my class work updates in a group. So that’s how I landed up having a small chat with my newly added friend while I was facebooking casually.
 And this was what we spoke that day.
HI
Hey
Ssup
Do you know me??
Nope
And ua askn me what am I upto!!
Ah…yes. 
I guess I asked you the same!
What kind of a freaking person does this!?
I thot u were my classmate. I am Sry.
But I hate talking to strangers
 or rather say players like you!
Au kidding me?
You really don’t know me?

You are not by any chance
 Hrithik Roshan for me to know you!!
Oh oh...cool down missie!
Its’ strange to know that someone 
in our college doesn’t know me.
Sry to hurt your ego. But I dunno you and 
I am not even interested about you. So better be off!
You might be thinking I am rude to a stranger. But that’s what I am to players. I hate the way they beat around the bush.
*********
$Aditya’s point of view$
I was bored of my routine day. Not quite intent on doing anything specific, I was flipping through my facebook pages. Then a notification appears:
 Kiara has accepted your friend request. Write on her timeline.
Ha! Just what I needed. Finally, I found something to do, I thought and pinged her with a hi to have a nice little chat.
I should have seen what was coming. Knowing a lot about Kiara from our freshmen time, I should have heeded my brain’s protest to stop talking to her.Of course, who in their right mind would do that!
Kiara has the history of rejecting a long line of boys who proposed her for a date. People said she never even gave a thought before rejecting them down line, leave alone getting to know them much. She behaved as if she didn’t give a damn about it.
The most competitive person I have ever heard off in any field . A filthy rich girl who had an aura of happiness wherever she went.Oh..why wouldn’t she.She was rich after all.there’s nothing money cant do.
And oops…when I talk to her, I found that I was really really very judgmental on the girl. In the first place, I expected her to know me. And gosh, she doesn’t have a freaking idea of  who I am. Either she gotta be acting or she’s genuine about her feelings. And the second, the most sarcastic person I ever spoke to, leaving alone the fact that the person was a “female”.
Thus, ended our cute little conversation between two most famous figures of our college. With a ‘little’ sarcasm, more of ego and of course a small tinge in me to strike a convo with this girl.  Not my problem, but she just made my game more exciting!!!
**************

No comments:

Post a Comment