Tuesday 9 December 2014

The Love Victim 3



iii 
$Kiara$
I was in Bengaluru for a week after this chat.
I pushed this guy to the end of my brain as well.
And then I realized…this guy never pushed me away from his brain!
He must have lost his nuts.
So after my vacation I came back and opened my account to check for any updates..and you won’t believe what I saw.
312 unread messages from Aditya Kumar…
 OMG!! Could this even be possible? How can a person type so many messages!!
Though this was my expression then, I really felt great. It felt fabulous to be cared. Someone out there  whose face you haven’t seen yet…whom you gave nothing but sarcastic retorts all the time actually cared about you!
You couldn’t tell I was in cloud 9…but cloud 8 also could do well. I read every single message of his!(can you believe that, me-Queen Impatient of all people read a whole lot of three hundred and twelve messages without leaving a single message...actually I found re reading some messages just because they felt nice to be read)
I haven’t actually let out my darkest secret yet. I was excellent at almost everything…from gymnastics to music; from studies to dance; everything on the globe I was a perfectionist. I could speak in 13 different tongues. But all I lacked was love. I never had it from my parents. They were too busy to take care of me; too busy to just see how I smiled; too busy to know my likes!
And now, my heart tied into a knot on just seeing a guy’s message, which is the first of a million times I was ever around guys!
It was an all-in-all different feeling I had. So I decided I would have a little chat with my new found admirer 
Hey
(I couldn’t really believe myself.
I was blushing. Thank heavens,
he can’t see my face)
I can’t believe it’s you. Finally..woww…
I am feeling blessed now!
Yeah...me! finally huh?
I am still waiting for a proper reply to my hi
Ohh…err hi☺
Hehe
So u were waiting for sumthn?
Au kidding me? I was waiting for you.
That was pretty evident in my messages!!
Nd cud I know the reason for your wait?
Is there anything specific u wantd to tell me?
Ummmm…uh yeah
Shoot !
I was kinda missing you!
Wowwww..he missed me. I would have traded anything I owned to get this thought from someone just to feel this amazing feeling. It felt so damn real. I wanted more of it. This really felt something more than hot chocolate makes me feel for it. Nevertheless, I decided to play along blanketing my feelings for a while. I had to at the least judge him if he was true or fake!!!
Is it a usual player thing to tell? 
How many girls have you told this line?
Huh?
Could you just for a sec respect my feelings?
I never dated a girl. You can check out on my 
status if you wanted to!!
Statuses prove to be fake most of the times!!
You could run a check on me if 
you really want to know!
I am not interested in the least!
Bye
Actually, he just made my game more interesting. I wanted to find out about him. I could easily tip someone into finding out the person’s bio data. That’s in fact what I usually do. But this time, I wanted to find things for myself. I wanted to know all about him in-person. I wanted to know, why of all people was he interested in a head weighted lass like me. I made it my agenda for the next day!
And I really was shocked the next day when I found out whom I was talking to all these days. This was the first time I seriously started cursing my pride in my beauty. I never gave more than a glance to any guy. But when I saw the person I was looking at, I knew I had met him before. There was this thread I didn’t know where to connect. I tried really hard to push it to the back of my head that it had started pounding in the next four hours!!
I definitely had to know where I had seen this guy. I had to know how I was connected to him in any way!!
************
$Aditya$
I don’t know what to tell but this isn’t something you can share with your friends. I was interested in her. And she wasn’t talking to me in the least. She hasn’t even come online. It weirdly started to get me worried, Was she ill or something? I text her but she doesn’t respond.
I tried for her mobile number but there’s nothing in her details on her account. I even thought of getting her number from the office, but then which girl would give her personal number out there in the public. She must have obviously given her guardian’s number! Huh…is there no way out in the world I could get rid of this ache in my heart, the ache of missing her!
Well, there was one though. If I focus on something else rather than on a girl I was missing to talk, I could possibly solve my problem. But no, I have to admit that my concentration is worse than a bee in this week always wandering off and pondering on the same topic: Where on earth was Kiara?
**************

No comments:

Post a Comment