Tuesday 9 December 2014

The Love Victim



The Love Victim
All you have to do is be yourself and live the story no one else can live...the story of your own unique life!


Kiaraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa…………
This is the last sound I heard. Seems like a long long sleep. Do I have to wake up now!?
I don’t really want to.
But in the end I know, deep down in my heart that I was alive. My dad might probably be pacing up and down confused. My mum would be muttering some words to screw me up (some even unknown to the world, I guess) under her breath on how careless lass I grew out to be.
Surprisingly enough, I am not in a mood to wake up. It might be because I subconsciously know if only I opened my eyes, I would have to explain the reason for my behavior. My stupid assholic behavior, completely uncharacteristic of me.
Oh yes..we are discussing about me. Kiara Kumar. You might be thinking of what my name means. Lemme clear your doubt before we move any further. My name is a fusion of my producers on earth, namely my madly-in-love parents Kirthi and Aravind. I still remember the day when I came to know what my name means.
I was in my first grade when we were given a home assignment to write down the meaning of our names. And that arouse the renaissance thought in my little brain, do names have meanings?? I didn’t know that. I just thought names came out of nothing at all. I went home and asked my mum the same question, “What does my name mean?”And then was the moment I knew the specialty I carried. I meant love, passion, desire, trust, courage and intensity. All mixed together, small-sweet-and-simple-“KIARA”!!
Coming back to the situation, I forcefully opened my eyes one lid at a time only to check if I was in single piece. I had committed a suicide, or lets’ say a suicide attempt as I am still alive. If I was told a year earlier that I would be doing such a thing today, I would laughed on who-so-ever’s face. But love does things to people...and unfortunately I am also a Love Victim!
Before scolding me out on my stupid behavior, please hear me out. Hear the story of my life...The unique story in which I lived!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment