Tuesday 9 December 2014

The Love Victim 4



iv
$Kiara$
I had missed a week of my college. Not that I was really worried about the portion, I had already completed learning my syllabus; but I would now have to borrow notes from my friends so that I could see if our teachers have taught us something more than what I knew. Yes, I have never revealed this part of me to you. I am nerd. I look cool to people but deep deep down I bother about my grades a lot and I study like a freak.
The college went well for the morning and we(my girl friends and me) were sitting in our campus lawn gossiping about some pair who started dating recently. My friend was going on about the details she heard from someone, when she dropped her jaw all of a sudden. I lifted my head from my notes( I was writing my absentee notes) to look at the reason for her sudden silence only to see that everyone from our group was looking straight at something. I was curious obviously which resulted in my head turning to spot their centre of attention.
I found out pretty quickly that they were gaping like dogs at a guy who was coming there on his bike. I had to say he looked like a run away model. Perfect features; good body; and yeah, the arrogance showed on his face. I hated such guys. So I looked down at my notes and continued writing.
Suddenly, a hand popped in between my eyes and my notes. I peeked at the owner of that hand angrily as it was disturbing my concentration. Then he smirked; I must tell it was looking amazing on him(Shit! What the hell am I thinking).
******************
$Aditya$
 Hi, I said.
She was angry and she looked really cute with her cheeks flushed so red. Woww. I didn’t know the reason for her anger but it only made her look all the more beautiful.
She arched an eyebrow in confusion and said,” how can I help you?”
I was really dazed by her response. She didn’t recognize me? I am now feeling insulted.
“So you are playing hard to get I see!”
“what the hell! Why on earth would I want to talk to you when I don’t even know who you are??”
“Are you kidding me? I am really confused Kiara. Why are you putting up this cold behavior with me?”
Is this some kind of a joke. Remind me, why should I talk to you!
Because I am Aditya.
She wrinkled her nose now. Oh my god, this is really cute. Her innocence is so adorable.i can read by her expression she’s trying to remember me…
“Ohh.yeah…Aditya. Hi”
“So finally, I get the HI I have been waiting for ages from my princess.”
“Excuse me? Don’t you dare call me that again!”
********************
$Kiara$
If I my friends’ had left their mouths open when they saw Aditya’s dramatic entry as Tom Cruise in India; you could happily call their present state as mouths hanging.
 I was stuck now. I had to explain our stupid conversation to everyone just because of this dumbass. Why did he even have to turn up like this, out of the blue?
Was there a real need to? And now people might think I am his friend cuz of the way he’s talking to me when he is clearly nothing more than a stranger to me. I hate it. I hate him!! And I hate that stupid  breath-taking smirk of his!!! And what is he calling me?Princess. Yuck. I am not a fairy tale girl to blush when he calls me that.I really am feeling the need to get away from here.
“well, it was nice meeting you Aditya.but I gotta go now.bye.”
And with that I threw my bagpack over my shoulder and started sprinting towards my class room.
…………………………
I was trying my level best to concentrate on the stupid lecture our fac was giving on applets for the past 15 minutes, when i felt an arm nudge my rib for the umpteenth time since the class begun.
“I swear m gonna break that little arm of yours if you don’t stop nudging me Aish!”
“And i swear to happily rip that intelligent head of yours if you don’t spill the beans now. Oh wait, did you even think of telling me about that handsome hunk who seemed obsessed with you?I hate you. I hate my best friend!!!”
“I love you too darling. And FYI there is absolutely nothing to tell you, i dont even know the guy. I just spoke to him twice.”
“And where on earth was i existing when you spoke to him so many times?”
“Two times doesn’t count as “so many” times darling”
“Fuck Off”
“Ok.I am sorry. I’ll tell you everything after class. Lemme listen what she’s ranting for now!”
******************
$Aishwarya$

I don’t understand what’s the point of listening the class for her; as if she doesn’t know all that. She is definitely planning to escape me. I left her for now, but I am gonna get back in a better manner. You are in for a surprise Kiara.
 I really couldn’t believe she hid something from me. I was her best friend.  In fact, the only person who knew the real Kiara; and not the smooth neatly polished version everyone here knows.
 Kiara is the dream come true for any guy, I know that. But she is nothing what she seems to be. A beast would control its anger better than her. The havoc she caused then was the worst i had even seen or heard off in history. I hate to admit it, but yes, I am scared when it comes to facing the true music of this devil in disguise. It’s better to deal with her when she is sugar-coated like this.
Anyhow, I need to plan a confrontation now. I don’t know why but I feel that there is much more to the story than she ’s telling me. Two talks could not and would not ever be enough bring out the unforeseen emotions in her eyes. That was the first time I ever saw her eyes sparkling with love like that; she masked it well after a second but I didn’t miss them.After all, its’ not everyday that the devil is in a good mood, i thought smirking to myself.
****************

No comments:

Post a Comment